Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join their Supply Chain team.
They are the UK's leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium Doors, Windows and electronic roller Blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
The Supply Planner will take a leading role in the planning of all orders for company products, working closely with the Procurement Administrators, ensuring adequate performance of each supplier based on KPIs.
Key Responsibilities - Supply Planner:
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure orders are arriving on time
• Liaise with Suppliers and place relevant Purchase orders and create OTIF reports for suppliers
• Create and analyse the customers and suppliers orderbook and update the report with order status each week and month
• Align stakeholders including Manufacturing, Procurement, Quality on current and upcoming requirements
• Communicate product availability and timing to various manufacturing teams
• Monitor orders on the system with current stock levels and identify gaps
• Work with the current team to set minimum and maximum levels or set forecasts for each component
The Ideal Supply Planner:
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels
• Have meticulous attention to detail
• Be able to plan and prioritise own work load to meet deadlines
• Have good commercial awareness
• Be able to use own initiative and willing to support the team
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel (advanced knowledge)
• Able to analyse and present data
• Have working knowledge of buying, supplier management and inventory management
Additional Requirements- Supply Planner:
• Proven experience in a supply planning role is essential, along with experience in a fast paced environment
• Experience working with an ERP system is desirable
Salary: £24,,000 + Benefits
Please apply online for this Supply Planner role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Supply Planner role and to follow further instructions if applicable.