Sales Manager Foodservice / Ingredients
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager– Foodservice / Ingredients
LOCATION: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
INDUSTRY: Foodservice / Ingredients
SALARY: £40,000 to £50,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the foodservice / ingredients industry, the company are an importer of high quality ingredients such as canned fruit, vegetables, oils as well as many other food products and selling into a variety of different sectors including foodservice, distribution, public sector, MOD, NHS, Retailers across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the foodservice / ingredients industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Foodservice Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com