Robert Half is pleased to be working with a Financial Services organisation based in Walsall, to recruit a highly qualified and experienced Paraplanner. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and take responsibility for the below:
· Adherence to compliance procedures and ensuring all compliance up dates are implemented within the office
· Experience in writing technical suitability reports and producing these to a high standard
· Understanding of Pension Transfers/QROPS processes
· Keeping all suitability templates up to date· Contributing to general office technical expertise
· Obtaining policy information for new clients and creating a viability table for the advisor to make a recommendation
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
· With a strong knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
· Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
· Excellent communicator, organized, knowledgeable and technically minded.
· Qualifications - Ideally would prefer Diploma level or working towards this
· Managing the day to day management of the office
· Providing support to the Directors of the business
This is a small business which has seen significant growth over recent years, and in order to achieve the ambitious goals they have set, they need to hire key individuals to allow them to realise these objectives.
Salary & Benefits
We would be looking at a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending upon experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.