Structural QA Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Structural QA Engineer to join its new development in West London. The developer is one of the most reputable in the industry and produces projects of the highest order. The development has a solid four years left to run and will compose over 600 units.
The role is predominately site based and you would be expected to uphold safety standards of the highest order. The position is a permanent vacancy with the salary dependant on experience.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Check compliance with Contractors Inspection and Test Plan
- Undertake QA inspections with contractors and on own daily tours
- Reinforcement inspections as works proceed
- Liaise with Design Team and structural engineer
- Concrete Inspections, slumps, cube making review
- Sustainability and Environmental monitoring and recording
- Predominantly site based role - we would expect them to be out on site at all times
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply- or if you would like to hear more please contact Mick Emery on 0207 033 3100 or