Intercompany Accountant - Retail
Are you an inter-company accountant looking for a challenging project? This is a great opportunity within a global retail business undergoing a huge period of transition. This is an on-going temp role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Intercompany & Month End
- Creation of receipts in Oracle for Paid Intercompany AR Invoices
- Process Monthly Intercompany Entries for European /UK Entities
- Post Intercompany cash transfers in AGIS
- Assist with approvals of US to UK Intercompany cross charges
- Assist in preparation of monthly Income Statement Variance Analysis for Treasury
- Assist in preparation of monthly FX Analysis for all UK and European Entities
- Assist with Treasury/Intercompany related balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with other intercompany reconciliations and clearing of Holding accounts as necessary.
- Circulate outstanding list of queries to Finance team, ensuring that all outstanding items can get cleared.
- Clearing of payments in Oracle for Paid AP Invoices.
- Creation of receipts in Oracle for Paid AR Invoices.
Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Quarterly Store Till Float reconciliation
- Prepare weekly cash balances view
- Assist with monthly preparation of Intercompany settlement
Managing relationships with the following External and Internal Stakeholders:
Become bridge between Finance and the Store Operations Team
- Follow necessary Treasury steps upon creation or closing of a store/brand
- Resolve any cash collection queries raised by the Store Operations Team
- Approve cash collection invoices, verify against budget schedule and with stores
- Handle Ad Hoc Finance Operations related queries
- Assist with Bank and Intercompany related Audit queries
If you are interested in this role please apply online now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.