Technical and NPD Manager
Job title: NPD and Technical Manager
We are one of the leading manufacturers of Chilled Juice in Europe with over 60 major retail customers. We are vertically integrated from growing, through to our state of the art processing & bottling facilities in Spain & the Netherlands. Our business growth has accelerated over the past 5 years, to a stage where we now account for over 50% of the NPD launches in Private label chilled Juice in Europe in the past 18 months.
Ideal Candidate description:
The ideal candidate will be a Technical Manager with a lot of experience with NPD. They will have the majority of their experience within the food industry and be able to interact within the business and externally in a very professional, precise manner.
Job description and key responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced retail Technical & NPD account Manager to join the UK team. You will be working in our UK team responsible for one of our major Grocery retail customers with responsibility for delivery of the customer?s Technical agenda and NPD strategy.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Manage client interaction and expectations for research and development, NPD and technical compliance.
- Develop strong relationships with the customer as primary development and technical point of contact, facilitating regular meetings, visits, and interaction.
- Support and collaborate with the AMC team in meeting the customer's objectives for quality, safety, integrity and innovation.
- Create and execute plans to ensure we are viewed as a strategic supplier to the customer.
- Work closely with commercial and logistics colleagues to ensure customer requirements are met.
- First point of contact for retailer Technical & NPD functions.
- Manage multiple technical projects to ensure that customer commitments are delivered and the customer is regularly informed of progress.
- Manage consumer complaint monitoring and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with customer and legal requirements.
- Keeping abreast of legal and technical information and ensuring AMC are aware of any changes.
- Manage customer audits and site visits.
- Maintaining knowledge of the product portfolio including benchmarking the product against relevant competitor products.
- Develop processes where necessary to ensure compliance and monitoring of customer requirements.
- Providing trends and market information to the customer
- Developing NPD plans in line with customer strategy, picking the relevant AMC concepts and research work
- Provide support to AMC to secure approval of new processes and first to market products.
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .