Senior Insight Analyst (13 Month FTC)
We are looking for a confident analyst with strong SAS analysis skills to join Avios on a fixed term contract for 13 months. The Senior Insight Analyst supports the Senior Insight Manager to implement specified analytical projects aimed at helping the business achieve its objectives. The key function of the role is the ability to mine large amounts of detailed transactional data derived from across the platform, identifying trends in customer usage and developing models, segmentations and reports based around levels and types of usage for Avios customers.
You will use a variety of analytical methods to turn data into insight and drive more value to the business. This role would be perfect for who is highly numerate and statistically literate with strong attention to detail and good commercial acumen.
We are looking for a 13 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity within the team. Ideally with immediate start.
What you will be doing...
- Provide analytical support to the business, including senior management; marketing, finance and business development teams
- Communicate results from analysis in a way that is clear and easily understood
- Query and manipulate data to aid commercial insight
- Develop and utilise statistical models to improve targeting and responses
- Create and implement a suite of regular reports to monitor and understand customer behaviour
- Ensure customer centricity through tracking and implementing recommendations, and offering insight for any business planning and forecasting activity
- Share learnings across the Insight and Analytics team
What we are looking for…
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential - either attained from a degree and / or relevant work experience
- Efficient in the use of statistical techniques, enabling easy interpretation and analysis of large amounts of data
- Experience in modelling e.g. propensity models, segmentations, CHAID and cluster analysis
- Advanced level of working knowledge in the use of Base SAS/SQL and Excel is essential
- Working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Miner
- Working knowledge of Tableau software
What we can offer you…
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
- Company Pension Childcare Vouchers
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
- After 6 months’ service, BA Staff concessions
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios
- Discounted Train fares
- Free shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus 2 days’ charity leave
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require? Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!