We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for our client, a global leader in onshore and offshore load measurement systems and products. The position is based on the Isle of Wight.
The Project Manager will provide project management for assigned projects, identified as part of the organisation's plans. This will involve the production of plans, documentation and the provision of guidance for project teams and ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to and objectives are identified and met.
The project manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that assigned projects produce the required deliverable's within the defined quality, time and cost constraints.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple or large scale projects and their scope.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports
- Reviews deliverable's prepared by team before passing to client.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient performance of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimises exposure and risk on project.
Skills and Experience required:
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience as Project Manager in a similar role.
- Good IT skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- Be able to follow directions and instructions
- Be able to multi-task across different projects
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round, or on 07801913942
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineering and Construction talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.