We're looking for a Registered Manager to work in an interesting and unique service for adults with learning disabilities. If you want to work in a progressive community service where you'll be helping to change the lives of people with learning disabilities then this is the Registered Manager role for you. On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including 6.6 weeks annual leave, opportunity to 'cash-in' one week of leave, contributory pension scheme with up to 6% employer contribution, flexible working policies childcare vouchers, training opportunities and more.
The Role - Supported Living and Community Living
As the Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring that CQC standards are being met across the service and that a high level of person centred care is delivered. As well as accommodation and care, the service offers education, training and employment opportunities to the individuals that live there.
- You'll manage the care staff team, ensuring that they are fully supported and have regular supervision and appraisal
- Ensuing that care and support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Setting up of new care packages
- Being part of the on-call rota
- You'll need extensive experience of management within the learning disabilities sector and to have previously been a CQC registered manager
- You'll need NVQ level 4 / QCF level 5 in care or equivalent
- You'll need to demonstrate that you're a strong people manager who can develop, mentor and coach staff in the social care sector and who can deliver excellent person centred services.
This is a fantastic organisation work for who really want their employees and volunteers to enjoy what they do. The service is set in a beautiful location. They provide comprehensive induction and further training programmes to develop their staff an help you to progress your career with them. They have an excellent benefits package which includes weeks holiday, chance to 'cash in ' a week's holiday, sick pay, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts, flexible working policies, childcare vouchers, and introduce a friend bonuses.
Interested? To be considered for the Supported Manager role please click 'Apply' to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me, 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us