Account Director - Award-winning Integrated Marketing Agency
Job Title: Account Director - Award-winning Integrated Marketing Agency
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including 23 days holiday plus extended break over Christmas, birthday off, regular company socials and excellent opportunities for progression
About The Award-winning Integrated Marketing Agency
My client is one of the most exciting integrated marketing agencies working in London today, combining consumer, corporate, digital and PR communications to offer fully integrated and insight-led campaigns. Having won multiple industry awards and accolades in the last few years, this agency are growing at an exciting speed, having already worked with big name consumer brands along the lines of Pepsi, Starbucks, Fitbit, FedEx and the BBC.
My client are looking to hire a successful Account Director to bring together innovative social media campaigns for some of their biggest client accounts. They will have the opportunity to join a buzzing and collaborative team atmosphere at their funky offices in Central London, which also houses their very own design and production studio.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with clients to design and implement engaging and insightful social media campaigns in an established PR and marketing environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Your excellent client-facing skills will help you build meaningful relationships with clients, helping devise strategy and objectives, regularly updating them on progress and results
* You will oversee the project management of all accounts, manage budgets and ensure the smooth running of each campaign from beginning to end
* Your data-focused approach will mean that all decisions made will focus on achieving excellent ROI and meaningful engagement for the client
* You desire to make your mark means you have the opportunity to pitch to new business and develop retained client relationships
* You will develop junior members of the team, training in new processes and skills.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently in an account management position at a creative digital or PR agency, with considerable experience in social campaigns or work on a number of different consumer products or brands across a range of social channels, this could be your perfect next role.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* At least 4 years' experience working in a digital marketing role across social media channels working on consumer brands
* Experience of managing social campaigns from start to finish with a demonstrable track record of meeting objectives and positively impacting the brand as a whole
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and pitch to new clients
* Have experience in SEO/PPC/SEM content, budget management and reporting
* A real desire to bring about tangible results for the client and the wider business.
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.