Job Profile for Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner - 00025234
Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner required. My client is a well-established supplier of haulage, storage and warehousing solutions. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business my client is looking for an experienced Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner to join the team.
The role will involve regular contact with drivers and customers, resolving issues relating to delivery to sites. The role would suit a hardworking, well-organised candidate with strong customer service skills.
Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner Position Overview
- Dealing directly with customer / driver issues
- Managing driver schedules, assisting them with directions / planning
- Client liaison - dealing with Ground Workers through to Directors.
- Allocating jobs to drivers.
- Fast paced, strong customer service skills required.
Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Proven experience of working within a transport planning/coordinating role
- Must have knowledge with container transport
- Tops or Port planning systems would be beneficial
- CPC qualification desirable
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, dealing with driver / customer complaints
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Traffic Planner/ Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
- 6am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy