NHS IT Manager
South West based NHS Trust is in need of an NHS IT Manager with experience of organisational change within the NHS.
This is a 6 month contract looking to pay the right rate for the right candidate in view of starting ASAP.
You will have a track record of implementing & managing positive organisational changes to rapid timescales.
- Implementing & managing positive organisational changes
- Strong acute trust experience
- Experience of managing an IT function within the NHS
- Strong leadership skills managing various teams to deliver greater efficiency
- Development of new governance processes ( in line with changes)
- Development of future plans by reviewing the existing IT systems and infrastructure
- Reshaping organisational structure by reviewing roles and refreshing job descriptions where
- Process development and re-engineering experience (in view of removing single points of failure)
- Developing a structured and tightly managed organisation that can function as an independent
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in this position then send your updated CV now for consideration along with an indication of your desired day rate and your availability.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com