Head of Finance
SF Group have been engaged by a client to recruit a Head of Finance for one of their business units. This is a Director level role within the client company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Commercial finance management of a number of large contracts, driving efficiencies
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Reporting on a half year and full year basis on all business units
- Developing and implementing strategy and controls
- Improving performance and profitability of contracts
- Resource management and efficiency improvements
You will have the following experience:
- Proven record of operational and commercial performance improvement
- Experience of long term contracts
- Ability to manage teams in challenging environment
To be successful in the position you will need to be an experienced finance professional and a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
If you think this is the role for you then please apply immediately.