Commercial Administrator - London - Perm
Commercial Administrator required to join a large rail contractor on a project based in East London. You will be working very closely within the commercial team and project manager
This is a permanent contract
Rate: £10-£13ph PAYE depending on experience
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist a number of Quantity surveyors on the Commercial Team with all admin tasks
- Complete, print and send out substation timesheets
- Check hours
- Checking timesheets
- Updating/Maintaining databses
- Liaise with subcontractors and those on site
- Order Materials as and when they are required on site
- Support with procurement
- Previous experience working in a similar industry - rail, civil engineering, construction
- Experience working in the commercial sector - commercial administration, assistant / junior QS level
- Be technically strong and efficient user of Microsoft Office Packages inc Excel
- Good attention to detail
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.