- Well-Respected Training Provider
- Government Funded Apprenticeships
- Expanding Company
The Role: The successful Sales Manager will be managing a team of ten telesales staff who develop new business amongst SMEs and corporates, selling to IT managers, HR managers and business owners. Based from their Birmingham offices on a daily basis, you will be responsible for coaching, developing and training your team.
The Company: Offering quality training programmes for over thirty years, our client is a £125 million company now expanding their 1,000 strong workforce. They seek a new Sales Manager to sell IT and digital marketing apprenticeships and offer a superb training course including internal sales training.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- Team leader or internal sales management experience
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- You will be outgoing and enjoy working in fast paced sales environment
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- + £15,000 - £20,000 Uncapped Commission
- Car Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 22 Days Holidays