A growing and successful local listed brand are currently looking to recruit a talented part qualified accountant to work within their expanding team. Having posted strong results for 2016 the business are now in their next period of growth and looking to increase their team with individuals keen to support this. This will be completed through strong talent acquisition of those with strength and the desire to impress. A strong work ethic is a must within this company as every day is different.
The role requires an individual whom has worked within a similar business and position; an individual who wishes to learn and progress whilst getting their head down. A work hard play hard attitude is required.
- Month end reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Review and analysis of expenditure and balance sheets
- Month end accounting
- Profit and loss
- Variance analysis
Experience and skills required:
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots, V-LookUps, etc)
- Part qualified and studying (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Double entry experience
- Understanding of billings
- Clear analytical ability and able to report and communicate at all levels