Spanish Speaking Credit Controller - 12 Month FTC
Spanish Speaking Credit Controller based in Aylesbury
Your new company
A large supplier that markets products in more than 100 countries through their own sales force and distribution networks. This company is focused on delivering exceptional value for shareholders and customers.
Your new role
- To monitor and report invoice queries on customers' accounts and liaison with sales to ensure speedy resolution of customers' queries.
- Prioritise and collect outstanding accounts for optimum cash receipts (by telephone and letter).
- Credit checking of existing and prospective customers and maintenance of credit limits.
- Accurately record, control and allocate cash received and resolve any queries arising.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts to gather information and create awareness to prevent problems arising on accounts.
- Maintain and produce concise records to SOX audit and departmental requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Approximately 3 years Credit Control experience in a fast moving, high volume business environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and desirable in Spanish but not mandatory. Numerate, analytical, organised and resilient.
- Educated to GCSE level, preferentially with Credit Control qualifications
What you'll get in return
Onsite parking and an onsite gym. A salary of between £23,000 - £27,000, dependant on experience and language skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.