User Interface (UI) Development Manager - Relocate to Bangkok
Want to be the figurehead for Front End Design frameworks for a multi-billion dollar company? Want your creative vision to be realised and enjoyed by millions?
My client is a global e-commerce company, and the number one leader in their domain in the Asia! They have offices in over 38 different countries, but their tech hub is in Bangkok with 700 employees and growing within IT.
Role based in Bangkok, Thailand - (Enjoy 15% income tax*) - full relocation and visa support provided.
- You will be a front end design guru, very familiar with frameworks like Bootstrap - you've implemented those in businesses before.
- You need to have managed at least a small team of 6+ before for a decent amount of time and evidence of engaging with stakeholders to board level with gravitas to carry yourself.
- Must be willing to relocate to Thailand if successful.
The company and role:
Our clients take their work and their people seriously, and they respect your expertise and professional brilliance!
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the team who build the frameworks and front end development standards used by all their engineers across the business.
- You'll be developing the strategic direction and setting the standards of front end development for others to follow, engaging with a highly intelligent bunch to bring your vision to life.
- You'll also have good input to the layout of their award winning website and creative elements (which is why they need someone with an eye for design)
The great thing is, it's a really shallow hierarchy and relatively new operation (this is a new role within the business) so you can achieve as much as your expertise allows.
In total our client has c2,800 staff globally and are growing rapidly, They're huge in Asia and growing in other markets globally. By joining not only will you enjoy a fantastic job, with 15% income tax but you will also get to enjoy the lifestyle in Bangkok which is an amazing adventure!
Our client hires engineers from all over the world (currently 38 different nationalities in IT alone), so you'll be working amongst an international elite. They don't mess about when it comes to becoming a market leader and they will rely on your expertise and proven management experience to help take them there. It's very autonomous with lots of ownership, not too rigid in structure so a brilliant environment.
Get your application in now and we'll be in touch, we're game if you are.
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we've got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience!
* Criteria for 15% income tax - degree educated with 5+ years or more relevant work experience.