Rail Consultant (Business Travel)
Job Title: Rail Consultant (Business Travel)
Salary: up to £24,000
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s top travel management company’s for a Rail Consultant (Business Travel) to work on a prestigious blue chip travel account. This will involve the management and booking of all travel via UK rail providers.
Duties and responsibilities of the Rail Consultant (Business Travel):
- Booking high volume of rail requests on UK rail network
- Dealing directly with travellers and travel managers providing information and on the most cost effective and timely routings.
- Booking via Trainline and Galileo to manage bookings and to amend/refund tickets
- Analysing tickets booked and providing alternative tickets/routings in order reduce costs to the travellers
Experienced and Skills required of the Rail Consultant (Business Travel):
- 2/3 years as a Rail consultant or as a Business travel consultant with Rail travel experience
- Expert knowledge of the UK rail network
- Previous experience working in a like for like position dealing with a high volume of rail travel bookings
- Experience with Trainline / Evolvi/ Galileo or a major GDS
- Experience with split ticketing and reducing costs to travellers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s top travel management company’s who are market leader in Business travel.
To apply for the Rail Consultant (Business Travel) position please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on 0207 877 2700
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.