Breakfast Cook - Ongoing Temp
Interaction Recruitment is currently working with a client who are looking for a reliable and eager Breakfast Cook for ongoing temp work in Newmarket. Start is immediate.
The Breakfast Cook is responsible for the production and delivery of meals in a busy and rewarding environment as well as assisting in the preparation of mise en place. The ideal Cook will be able to work independently and be self-sufficient, adhering to safe practices at all times and delivery of consistent and high-quality work to the needs of Interaction Recruitment’s client.
- Provide support to the Head Chef, Sous Chef and existing teams.
- Assist in the Development of the clients brand.
- Breakfast Preparation and Service.
- To Maintain a high level of food presentation and preparation on your relevant section, following the specifications of the client.
- Assist in the development and delivery of banqueting events when required.
- To ensure good stock management practices at all times, minimising wastage at all times.
- To act on any reasonable requests made by the Head Chef, Sous Chef or General Manager.
- Love what they do on a daily basis and show complete enthusiasm of their role in the Kitchen.
If you are a talented CDP or Cook then please do get in touch with your CV to or call to find out more information.