Qualified Management Accountant
A new vacancy has arisen for a Qualified Management Accountant with a highly respected retail company in Manchester City Centre. As the Management Accountant you will be confident in reviewing monthly management accounts including variances, commentary, analysis of accounts and reporting to a senior level. The role will include working closely with the FD and will be managing a small team in a busy environment.
Above being a Management Accountant you will have a far more commercial input. You will be a key player in driving performance, minimising cost, maximising profit, analysing risk, analysing trends, and using your analysis of accounts to contribute to the business in a wider aspect.
The ideal Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Be confident in prepping and analysing the Management Accounts as above
- Have experience in a Senior Management position
- Be confident enough to challenge managers and offer them an honest opinion drawn from the analysis of the accounts
- Be a driven person with a proactive approach
- Have experience managing diverse teams in a fast paced environment
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.