Strategy, Planning and Insights Manager
Our client, a global payment business is looking to recruit a Strategy, Planning and Insights Manager to become an integral member of their wider Strategy and Innovation team. The focus of this role will be supporting the company's growth aspirations in the wider payment acceptance market, to ensure the organisation is at the forefront of payment technology.
Client DetailsOur client is renowned for leading the way in helping businesses accept payments in the UK and internationally. With 31 million customers worldwide, their constant innovation and new idea generation enables them to keep up with the changes in the market and across the world.
DescriptionThe Strategy, Planning and Insights Manager role involves the following main responsibilities:
- Creating actionable market and competitor insight whilst working in teams across the organisation
- Developing internal and external thought leadership on key market trends and topics
- Supporting the wider team in the development and execution of strategy
Our client is looking for a self starter with a willingness to learn and strong stakeholder management skills across all levels. They must also possess the ability to thrive in a complex operating environment with a variety of tasks and challenges.
ProfileTo be short-listed for the Strategy, Planning and Insights Manager Role, you require:
- Prior experience in a commercial/strategic/consulting environment
- Strong analytical skills- advanced Excel is a benefit
- Degree educated
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working within the payments/software technology industry is advantageous