Chartered Building Surveyor
Chartered Building Surveyor MRICS
£45,000 - £55,000
A multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the industry. We seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding our clients' expectations. We provide a personalised and flexible approach to each client's individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
We feel that what sets us apart is our:
- Enthusiasm and desire to achieve our goals.
- Working collaboratively within the commercial.
- Residential, education and leisure sectors.
At this company you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing Company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
Chartered Building Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies Preparing and producing specifications for works.
- Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
- Acting as Contract Administrator.
- Acting as Employers Agent.
- Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
- Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall etc. Act, as an appointed surveyor Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
£45,000 - £55,000
25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance scheme with Vitality
- Group Personal Pension Plan with Royal London.
- Martin Arnold to contribute 1% of gross salary through a salary exchange arrangement
- Cycle to Work Scheme Company Sick Pay Scheme
Premier are acting as an employment agency