Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Job Title: Nurse (RMN)
Hours: full time
Hourly Rate: £14.00 per hour
Benefits include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Nurse (RMN) on days to join a 58 bedded care home in Bristol. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Nurse (RMN) Responsibilities:
- Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
- Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
- Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
- Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The Nurse (RMN):
- Must be RMN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
- Must have at least 2 years care home experience
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Danielle
Direct Line: 01344 209 585