Corporate Comms Agency - Presentation Designer
A leading business communications agency is looking for a Presentation Designer with advanced PowerPoint to support their London office, this person, leading the London corporate desk will be seen as the ‘go to’ person for design in London. This role involves print and multimedia production as well as design in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Top design and brand within the company, both in London and with design colleagues across the globe
- As the Senior Designer, you will be producing high quality documents including professionalising PowerPoint presentations as well as new business presentations, print and event materials and a wide range of other design tasks in Word and PowerPoint and also in Adobe Creative Suite and animation
- Working on a varied range of projects from developing presentations to evolving the brand.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Wealth of experience (4/5+ years) in a Senior Design role, ideally including experience as an in-house designer.
- MUST HAVE extensive Corporate experience and a love for design.
- An interest in Corporate Communication.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines – having the ability to deliver to short deadlines is crucial, while also being able to prioritise business/job requests.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite and
- Excellent typography skills, including page layout formatting in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with and ordering Print/print materials.
- A proven ability to conceptualise and visualise, and also to be able to turn words into ideas.
- An understanding of the relationship between copy content and graphic design
- The ability to confidentially communicate with a wide range of audiences, from partners and directors through to junior team members.
- Strong client-service ethic.