Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer - Building Services
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
30 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
Company Van, On-going training
On call 1 in 4 - £100 standby.
Van, Phone, PDA
Our client has a great opportunity for Commercial Gas and Plumbing Engineers to provide Planned and Reactive Maintenance, response & repair to all types of gas heating and plumbing to offices & commercial Properties throughout the North West region.
* To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
* Maintain PPM Paperwork
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
* Understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer's expectations.
* Comply with company policies and procedures
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Gas Safe
* COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
* Must be willing to work at height
* A good general experience in working in occupied premises
* A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* NVQ Plumbing
Please apply to Ryan Hegg at Rullion Ltd.