Network And Infrastructure Support
* Network Support Engineer - Hampshire - 3 Month Contract *
A market leading client in the leisure industry based in North Hampshire are looking for a Network Support Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The Network Support Engineer will work closely with the existing support team of 12 to design, intergrate and deploy a Cisco core network across 3 offices, and a new office fit out. The engineer must also have strong firewall management and support experience, using Fortigate and Sonic Wall.
The Network Support Engineer will be enthusiastic and have hands on with experience of working on VoIP, Cisco and Linux based proxy and filter services.
- Experience in design, intergration and deployment of Cisco core networks (CCNA)
- Experience in Fortigate and Sonic Wall firewall management and support
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience WAN/LAN management
- VoIP call centre implementation
If you are a strong Network Support Engineer with experience designing and intergrating Cisco networks then send your CV along with day rate and availability - CV's to be reviewed early next week.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com