Database and Reporting Executive
We currently have a vacancy for a Database and Reporting Executive based at our client's office in Beaconsfield.
The role will include the production and Quality Control (QC) of periodic scored reports for pan European Customer Satisfaction programmes. This will include the creation and implementation of various QC checks on new programmes or changes to existing processes.
Additionally, the successful individual will assist with the processing of databases to ensure 100% accurate cleansing & delivery of fieldwork projects, on schedule.
The chosen candidate will have a strong focus on quality with high attention to detail. A motivated and driven individual who is technically-minded, with sound knowledge and experience of Excel, Access and SQL.
- Ensure customer data is received on time and if not, flagged to the relevant Account Team for following up
- Cleanse the databases as per the Customer Authorisation Forms
- Carry out quality control checks
- Ensure all logs are up to date - monthly status etc
- Periodic reports for Customer Satisfaction programmes
- Pre-run response count checks to ensure all required records are included in the report run
- Parallel scoring checks to ensure scores are accurate
- Report generation
- Report checking using Operation's generated checksheets
- Logging any errors
- Support and creation of QC processes using Access and SQL as required for new and changes to existing programmes.
- Microsoft Excel understanding to an advanced level
- Access and SQL knowledge to an intermediate standard including
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).