Risk Analytics Manager
Risk Analytics Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance
Transformation is happening everywhere at The Co-operative Bank. It's exciting. It's full of potential. And it's far from done. As a risk analytics manager, you'll be part of it all as you join an ethical bank that's changing everything. Well, almost. Our values and ethics have remained the same for almost 150 years. And they'll continue to drive our success, as we develop our Bank - as well as the people who'll help to shape it.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Analytics and Data the core responsibility of the role will be to assist in ensuring that the capital RFO (CRO) responsibilities are met in line with the capital risk management policy and control standards. This will include reporting (both internal and external) of the Bank's Risk Weighted Asset (RWAs) positions as well as coordinating how RWAs evolve in line with the Bank's forecast as well as under stress conditions. In addition the role holder will provide the RWA inputs into regulatory reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The role is responsible for the external disclosure of RWA figures via the annual and half year statutory accounts as well as Pillar 3 disclosures and regulatory reports.
- Assist the RFO for capital risk (CRO) to discharge their RFO responsibilities in line with the capital risk management policy and control standards and provide oversight of 1st line capital management activities.
- Seek assurance from the risk data team that the data being used to populate IRB models are robust, reconcile to source systems and are in line with the Bank's data quality control framework.
- Independently monitors the Bank's the RWA against agreed risk appetite and prepares MI reports for senior stakeholders and for committees.
- The role will involve working with multiple senior stakeholders across the Bank including the CRO and CFO, and will be the key point of contact for Risk for the ICAAP and strategic planning processes, a proven track record of exceptional stakeholder management is essential.
If you're inspired to join us, we're confident you're just the sort of Risk Analytics Manager we're looking for. Someone who's as dedicated as we are about growing our bank in a complex world - ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving ambitions as big as ours won't be easy. But it's a challenge you'll thrive on as you enjoy career development, ongoing training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues