Area Sales Manager, Capital Equipment
Area Sales Manager, Capital Equipment, £35,000 to £40,000 Basic, £70,000 OTE + Generous pension, car and extensive benefits. This is a phenomenal opportunity with a market leader that requires a consultative business 'hunter' with B2B sales experience. This is a highly varied new business development role covering the North of England.
As the market leaders in their specialist field this is a rare role where the employer would prefer to hire a successful and tenacious business-to-business sales professional with a proven sales track record rather than someone from a competitor.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
* You must be a new business 'hunter'
* You must be used to dealing with high valued projects or capital equipment or solutions, i.e. not a sale which is solely based upon price.
* You will have a CV that demonstrates success and performance against targets
* You will be well-grounded, loyal, receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player that prides themselves on their ability to tailor their sales approach and educate customers to secure the most profitable solutions.
* You will be a goal oriented and targeted individual with extremely strong new business development oriented sales habits.
The role is perfect for someone with industrial or technical sales experience who is used to surveying customer sites and liaising with your own technical staff to design bespoke solutions. Someone with experience of selling heating, ventilation, lighting, flooring, lifts, partitioning, blinds, air conditioning or alarm systems into large facilities would be of particular interest.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity with a very financially stable manufacturer that is continuously innovating and has a terrific reputation. They are keen to review details of successful individuals who are looking for a vital 'next stage' in their career.
This advert was posted on 8th February 2017 and interviews are planned for w/c 13th February 2017.
To apply contact email