A DSP engineer is required for a client in Hertfordshire.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing complex, numerically-oriented algorithms and systems in either VHDL or on a modern DSP (and preferably both). Any knowledge/familiarity with some radio telecommunications standard (such as W-CDMA, WiMAX etc) would also be beneficial.
* Development in Embedded 'VHDL/DSP/C/C++'
* Development experience with DSPs
* Practical experience with, and knowledge of, the LTE or 3G Layer1 interface
* Experience with standard code management and defect tracking tools
* Proven track record of expertise in large, complex low level Real Time software systems
* Practical experience with, and knowledge of, the LTE and/or UTRAN Layer1 interface
If you are an exact match for this position send in your CV ASAP!
6 month contract
Rate: £35 - £40 per hour
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com