Accountant – Permanent – Portsmouth, UK
Salary neg. depending on experience
Stratford Reid are working with a well-established Accountancy firm who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant, ideally with time spent in-practice, to join them at their office in Portsmouth on a permanent basis.
This role would suit an AAT part qualified/ACCA Part qualified accountant who has benefited from a few years in a small practice environment.
The Accountancy firm in question are the choice partner of some of the UK's biggest and well-known brands, and are currently enjoying rapid growth.
The ideal Accountant to join them will have skills/experience in the following;
• Complete clients financial accounts
• Completing all required working paper including balance sheet reconciliations
• Completion of Personal Tax returns
• Completion of CT600
• Completion of VAT Returns
• Completion of Bookkeeping
• Comfortable dealing with clients queries in a professional and timely manner
• The ability to work quickly and accurately
• An eye for detail
• An ability to work to deadlines
• Good computer skills
• To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the skills and experience desired, we encourage you to get in touch and apply today.