Our client is an internationally recognised law firm, based in the City of London with a wide range of expertise to support business and private clients in all areas of law. Due to their current expansion plans they now have an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced immigration paralegal.
- Assist senior fee earners with their active caseloads.
- Engage with clients and manage their expectations.
- Assist in the whole life cycle of the Immigration process.
- Using resources made available to carry out legal research.
- Booking appointments, proof reading applications/documents, drafting letters and emails.
- Liaising with clients and various contacts.
- Administrative tasks including working with other internal and external departments to complete financial tasks such as filing fees, pre-payments and reporting any problems to whoever necessary.
- Facilitating the receipt of key documents.
- Supporting the immigration senior team with legal and administrative work.
- Meeting strict deadlines in a timely manner.
- Using your own initiative to complete work.
- Meet the clients’ objectives alongside ensuring the companies regulations are followed.
- Experience dealing with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Tier 1 and 2 Immigration applications and complex Immigration scenarios.
- Minimum of 1 years’ CURRENT experience working within Immigration.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- A full and working understanding of PBS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of MS office applications.
- You will have a strong level of professionalism.
- You will have excellent time management skills.
- You will have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work efficiently.
- You will be a team player and adhere to the Company’s supportive culture.
- You will be a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter with a positive can-do manner.
In return you will receive full support training and a clear progression path as well as paid holiday, and a friendly team environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and experience required, please attach an up to date CV and covering letter to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.