M&E Quantity Surveyor
Role: M&E Quantity Surveyor / M&E QS
Salary: £40,000-£65,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience.
M&E Quantity Surveyor / M&E QS required for a multi-disciplined, contractor with multiple offices within the UK. The services they provide include quantity surveying, cost consultancy and project management. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor / M&E QS role would be ideal for:
- Senior level Quantity Surveyor
- Working across multiple sectors, including social housing, reactive and response works
- Ideal for someone with a proven track record of running jobs from pre up to post contact including handover
- The individual will be given responsibility from day one and will quickly running their own jobs
M&E Quantity Surveyor / M&E QS essentials:
- Experience of building fabric
- Excellent M&E services knowledge
- Able to estimate small works against PSA schedule of rates
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work as an individual
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Interviews are being held from the 13th February but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor / M&E QS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.