Maintenance Manager (Construction)
We are currently looking for Aftercare Maintenance Manager to join, a high end residential new build contractor based in Ipswich.
As Maintenance Manager you will look after the projects valued between 2.5 and 20 million in the east of England area.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced trades person having working in the high end market. They will be client facing with good management skills as they will be managing contractors (such as plumbers & electricians) as well as your own staff as the role grows.
- Managing the maintenance of prestigious projects across the East of England
- Carry on the repairs
- Conducting daily on-site inspections of contractors work.
- Managing contractors.
- Liaising with clients
- Defects/Aftercare Manager experience
- Experience working within the high end residential market
- Snagging / Finishing experience
- Good Reporting / IT skills
- Strong communication skills especially client facing
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Rewarding Career Path
- In-house development and training structure
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Car allowance/ Company car
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is motivated and driven, as well as passionate about quality and perfection. If you feel this role is for you, please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.