Nursery Nurse, Room Leader and Bank Nursery Staff
Our client's nursery has created a safe and loving environment especially designed and equipped to enrich those all-important first years. They are a 30-place nursery set in a park. A family run team who are looking for confident, motivated, and friendly team players.
Nursery Nurse - Level 3 - Permenant and Bank Staff
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child's life.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting's philosophy is fulfilled.
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
- To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
- To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside.
- To support nursery assistants, students and volunteers.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS. You will be monitoring and assessing children's progress ensuring correct records are maintained. A main duty throughout will be to support the manager in every aspect of the setting's operation. You will be expected to have high expectations of the team, to ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times and to demonstrate their commitment to safeguarding children and young people within their work. Experience being a room leader is desirable and Level 3 minimum but 4 would be preferable.
This role offers opportunity for promotion and has scope of being a deputy in the future.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 And quote Ref AC1324