Training Manager - Aviation - Home Countries
Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will be leading a team of professionals to deliver a high standard of flight training.
As a Pilot Training Program Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Schedules all required training and proficiency checks;
- Directs and coordinates all flight training activities to include initial, transition, recurrent, upgrade and special training events;
- Responsible for assuring teams safe and efficient delivery of flight training;
- Ensure all training personnel instruct only from approved training curriculum;
- Validates content and ensures the quality of all ground and flight training programs and manuals for flight deck personnel;
- Conduct all instructor performance reviews for all permanent instructors;
- Ensure all instructors are kept up to date with changes to courseware and OEM materials;
- Establish regular communication with all training centers and manufacturers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Holds a professional pilot license;
- Proven excellent experience in an aviation business;
- Excellent knowledge of EASA and FAA Regulations;
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.