Credit Manager - Asset Finance
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
My client is seeking an experienced Asset Finance Credit Manager to take responsibility for sanctioning new business proposals focusing on mid-large ticket transactions.
- The timely and accurate underwriting of new business proposals introduced within your delegated authority and the provision of analysis and recommendations outside agreed authority levels
- Preparing detailed financial analysis including standard ratios identifying all material financial risks and opportunities including commercial issues to ensure that they are adequately assessed in order to arrive at a balanced and informed recommendations
- Undertaking appropriate level of analysis of the customer finance company portfolio to highlight arrears and portfolio quality issues and potential impact on the strength of the overall credit covenant.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external customers in order to optimise business effectiveness without compromising risk management imperatives.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection and Money Laundering