Health & Social Care Assessor
An established provider offering training in a variety of sectors all over the UK. A respected name in the industry, they've a large Health & Social Care presence across the country which they're looking at maximising.
This organisation is well respected in the industry for the quality of training being delivered, and pride themselves with excellent client and learner feedback nationwide across all of their specialism.
We're looking for passionate, driven Health & Social Care professionals to deliver apprenticeship frameworks centred in & around the London area. The position will involve visiting learners within their workplace & assessing Level 2, 3 & potentially Level 5 qualifications (if occupationally competent to do so) via using e-portfolio software.
The role will involve supporting learners throughout their qualification via a variety of assessment methods. The role will also require functional skills delivery alongside the Health & Social Care frameworks.
A strong occupational background in Care is required for this position, as well as being a qualified Assessor/Trainer. Previous experience within a Care home management capacity would be beneficial but not essential. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. E-portfolio experience would also be a distinct advantage & a car driver is a must.
- Assessor award (A1, TAQA, D32 etc.)
- Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd,7407 etc.)
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Adult Health & Social Care
- Level 2 or equivalent Maths & English qualifications
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £23500 depending on qualifications & experience
- London Weighting Allowance
- Excellent Bonus Scheme (based on Completions) realistic OTE £27,000 - £30,000
- Mileage allowance paid from home
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine CPD opportunities