Strategy Manager - New Products
This is an exciting opportunity to be an internal-consultant at a leading UK Manufacturing brand, to assess where the company should be leading in new markets, products and Group Strategy.
This business is a UK privately owned business that is a brand leader in their field, with a widely recognised market monopoly. They are an innovative and creative business that are keen to seek new and diverse opportunities to create revenue and drive growth in an increasingly competitive technological market.
As the Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating new and exciting proposals and ideas for how the business can innovate and develop it's market offering and products.
- Understand the competitive landscape and map potential areas of opportunity and revenue creation.
- Establish strong working relationships across the business, including the Board members and CEO.
- Present business cases and working ideas to the Board on a regular basis with all the necessary financial, modelling and feasibility analysis.
- Deliver a Corporate Strategy for the long term future of the business, assessing the risks and opportunities that may face the market.
You will be based near Bristol full time, with flexible working options.
As the successful candidate you will be a fast-track innovator, with an early-adaptor mindset for technology, manufacturing and retail. You will have a degree in a relevant field such as economics, finance or marketing and have experience in either a highly innovative Corporate Strategy role or Strategy House. Ideally, you will have spent a number of years as a Strategy Consultant working for one of the top tier strategy consultancies and have experience of working on market entry, growth strategy and product innovation. You will be an inquisitive and flexible learner, who will fit in easily with a highly dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment.
This is an opportunity to work within one of the UK's most dynamic and recognised brands, as a force for change within the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work as an internal consultant on a permanent basis, advising Board level stakeholders on the future and direction of the company. It is a competitive package in South West England and will be an excellent career step for someone currently in Strategy consulting.