Risk Management Analyst
I'm partnering with a leading, independent Risk & Treasury practice to secure them two key hires into their London team. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk Management, you will be a key figure within the team; assisting and closely supporting the Risk Consultants with project deliverly and a key hand on their analytics.
- Support Consultants in definition and execution of all management projects; FX, Interest Rate, Inflation & Commodities.
- Model all client projects
- Produce client deliverables - developing strategies & pricing.
- Develop forecasting models on funding & cash liquidity.
- Work closely with other analysts & consultants in the development of strategies, objectives, pricing plans & identifying potential clients.
Demonstrable experience within the FX / Derivatives markets
Ability to understand financial risks.
Banking sector experience would be highly desirable.
Superior communication skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
Modelling experience would be advantageous.
If this sounds of interest, then please contact me for a private and confidential chat on or