Regional Service Manager
Field Service Manager
Territory: South East
£35,000 to £40,000 + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card & Phone & Laptop & 25 Days Holiday
8.00am to 4.30pm
Field Service Manager required for a very successful materials handling company. The company are professional with global brand awareness for their products and excellent service reputation.
The role will appeal to service managers looking to work in a people focused business where you can get out what you put in. The company are building a strong management team and value contribution from field managers.
To apply for the post you have to have experience managing a team of service engineers in an electrical/mechanical field. The role is based from home with travel most days to customer’s premises and meeting engineers. The territory is South East, London and Home Counties.
Reporting to Service Director, you'll be responsible for the service, repair and installation business of plant equipment within the South East. This includes leading the engineers and local administration team within the territory to successfully and consistently achieve/exceed financial and operational targets.
They are good to work for and value their employees. This is shown by offering training, refresher courses, benefits and career progression.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly financial and operational targets
- Leadership and performance management of the team, including maximising performance, attendance and communication, and ensuring expected standards of behaviour are maintained
- Induction of new staff and ensuring product competency and training is completed
- Monitoring performance and providing management information as required
- Developing a \"one team\" philosophy in both the field and territory admin teams
- Ensuring compliance with current policies, processes and procedures
- Conforming to current product legislation and regulations
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met
- Ensuring tools and equipment are secure and in good working order
- Reviewing other territory resources to maximise opportunities
- Maintaining good customer relationships
The person needed:
- Must have experience in managing regional based engineers
- Must site Health & Safety experience
- Experience in after sales repairs and servicing is preferable
- Engineering background
- Driving licence