Commercial Administrator - East London - 12 Months + - £10-13ph PAYE
Commercial Administrator required to join a civil engineering contractor on a project based in East London. You will be working alongside and supporting the Commercial Manager and a few Quantity Surveyors who work across several teams on the project
This is a long term contract for 9 to 12 months
This role would suit a commercial administrator or perhaps a Junior QS who is at the start of their career in the commercial sector, or an administrator who has worked closely with the commercial team.
You will be doing a lot of work with subcontractors and subcontract orders.
Rate: £10-13ph PAYE (£13-16.50ph LTD)
Location: East London
Hours: 8am to 530pm
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce data sheets and check the hours on timesheets against clocking in system and to look at any discrepencies
- Liaise with a number of laboru and plan sub contractor
- Assist a number of Quantity surveyors on the Commercial Team with a number of tasks
- Complete sub contract payments and complete assesments on payment values previously completed by the QS's
- Complete, print and send out substation timesheets
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Sub contract payments and process sub contract orders
- Support with procurement of materials and machinery
- Previous experience working in a similar industry - rail, civil engineering, construction
- Experience working in the commercial sector - commercial administration, assistant / junior QS level
- Be technically strong and efficient user of Microsoft Office Packages inc Excel
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.