Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Finance Manager for a SME business based in Coventry.
Salary up to £38,000 per annum.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for preparation of the management of the Finance function, transactional management and reporting.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Producing monthly management accounts with commentary and full analysis and reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly Vat returns including partial exemption calculations. Preparation of annual partial exemption adjustment and capital goods scheme adjustments.
- Assist the preparation of the annual budget and monthly reporting against the budget.
What are we looking for?
- Part Qualified, QBE or Qualified.
- Outstanding communication
- Strong Financial accountant, comfortable of all aspects of statutory reporting.
Competent with statutory reporting in large corporate environments