Management Accountant - Part-Qualified
My client is a successful and growing business that is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Andover.
This is a varied role that will offer growth and development as the role progresses.
- Responsible for the full reconciliation of marketing accounts on a quarterly basis
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of payment runs (for marketing invoices) as prescribed by management to include month end runs
- Analyse and post all EEIG receipts of funds/payment deductions within 5 working days, to include adding to the yearend summary
- Posting any adjustments on SAP as required
- Raise and post journals and manual invoices as required
- Manage and maintain professional relationships of third parties (both internal and external), such as suppliers and Auditors
Skills and experience:
- Either part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience with a minimum of AAT level4 qualification
- Experience of full reconciliations of various ledgers
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experience of system implementation would be an advantage
- Ideally experience using SAP
- A professional approach in dealing with both internal and external customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
To apply for this role please contact Josh Liddard on 02382 025071 or email
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.