CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED COMPLIANCE OFFICERS!!
My client is a well established professional services Nursing Agency who are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join the Front office team.
Your responsibilities will be split into 3 sections:
- To work on 20-30 files a month a minimum with a target of getting a minimum of 10 completely new recruit files compliant every month.
- To continually work on all workers files ensuring before the worker is placed to work the file has all mandatory items and is compliant with all LPP National Framework Regulations.
- To go through the files of those workers who are currently working and ensure the worker is not missing any items from their file.
- To call workers who are currently working to come into the office and bring their missing items for their files in order for them to continue being booked.
- To continually book appointments with new recruits as well as workers who are currently working with the agency to come into the office and see to them on their arrival at the office , assisting them to complete their files and offering a full explanation of the registration process.
- To liaise with our clients, Nurse Bank Managers, Locality Managers, Temporary Staffing team etc, working closely with them to book our workers into any shifts they have requested us to fill.
- To send over the availability of our workers to let our clients know which workers we have available for which shifts.
- To book our workers for shifts and confirm with the worker the location shift times and areas of work e.g. ward, department, clinic address and also inform them off the person they will be reporting to e.g. Team Leader and their contact details.
- To ensure there are no double bookings.
- To market to new clients offering the client services with the aim of getting the prospective client to join the client list
- To follow up marketing calls with e-mails with our attached Marketing letter, relevant to the particular client area e.g. Staff bank / Nurse bank Managers, Private Acute Hospitals, Children Clinical Commissioning Groups, etc.
- To continually work on bringing in new business
- To explore different client sectors where there may be a demand for permanent or temporary or permanent agency staffing with the aim of building the revenue for the organisation
- To follow up with current clients collating their Quality Assurance feedback forms to ensure they are happy with the Services and the workers we are sending to them.
- To continually market to candidates, new and previous workers who were registered with the agency to come to their office and revamp their files in order to be booked for work, selling the agencies' services and persuading them to re-register and offer them and their colleagues to participate in our referral scheme
To be considered for an interview you must have/be:
- Knowledge of Compliance within the Nursing, Health and Social Care sector is desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as attention to detail.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Take instructions well and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in our fast-paced office.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within a tight knit team but also can work well independently.
- A friendly and approachable manner as you will be liaising with hundreds of our Agency staff daily ensuring their files remain compliant
An attractive salary is on offer between £18-22k depending on experience and the starting salary can be increased after 6 months of good performance. The hours of work are either Monday to Friday 08.30- 17.30 or 09:00 - 18:00.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take this exciting opportunity on, please contact Bijel Kapdee 0207 228 7891.
Please note due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.