Peels Spa & Leisure Club Manager
Where Victorian heritage meets the modern day, the De Vere Tortworth Estate is the ideal location for your future career move. Sat close to Bristol, Tortworth Court carefully and elegantly blends its Victorian architecture with a modern business hub of 16 meeting rooms, 190 bedrooms, a luxurious spa and fitness centre, an impressive 2 restaurants, bar and an abundance of functions and wedding every year. There are so many opportunities to develop a successful career here.Peels Spa & Leisure Club Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
In this management role you will need to monitor and control consistent standards in all areas of the Leisure Club, with the main aim being guest care and satisfaction whilst ensuring that budgets are met with regard to membership levels.
You will supervise the work of the team, allocating special duties and responsibilities, highlighting any training requirements and ensuring that all are fully aware of all Centre facilities, leisure tariffs and current activities.
Take responsibility for planning, organising and control of day to day operation of the department thereby ensuring the Company Standards of Performance are maintained and total guest satisfaction is achieved.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you need to be able to demonstrate management experience alongside a Level Two Gym Instructor qualification as a minimum requirement. You should also have experience in a previous leisure role and be trained as a pool attendant. It is also desirable you can demonstrate some Pool Plant Operator knowledge.
Great communication skills as well as a positive attitude are also essential in providing our guests with a great experience.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty