Technical Designer required for a company that specialise in the facades sector working mainly with Rooflights and Skylight products in the Commercial Construction sector, supplying main contractors, architects, roofing contractors and local authorities. The experience Technical Designer will be working at their headquarters in Cambridgeshire.
The Technical Designer will ideally have industry experience in the technical principles within glazing, curtain walling or façade industry, with great commercial sense and a good understanding of structural glazing. The Technical Designer will have the capability to implement quality and consistent design inputs to continually improve the team and systems.
The Technical Designer will need to have leadership qualities as they will be the team leader and have two other staff members under their control. The Technical Designer will need to be proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D as well as Microsoft offices packages.
Technical Designer Position Overview
- Implement quality and consistent design inputs to continually improve the team and systems.
- Using AutoCAD packages for the Design Input
- Manage a team of two to lead the design of products
Technical Designer Position Requirements
- Background in technical design input within glazing, curtain walling or façade industry
- Able to manage a team of two, good leadership qualities
- Experience working with a product called Schuco (preferable)
- Organised, and a key eye for detail
Technical Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K-£42k
- 28 Days Holiday
- Auto Enrolment
- Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy