Commercial Development Manager
Commercial Development Manager – Hospices & Fundraising
Home Based (with travel to meetings and Sue Ryder locations throughout the UK)
Up to £55,000 plus pension, corporate discount scheme and lots more
Want to make a positive, lasting impact with one of the nation’s most recognisable charities?
If you are a passionate commissioning or business development professional from a health or social care environment, this is a superb opportunity to support the ongoing growth and success of a fantastic national charity.
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives.
Now, we are looking for a Commercial Development Manager to help us ensure the sustainability of our current service offering as well as support the strategic management of Sue Ryder’s end of life services at seven of our hospices.
Liaising with the Hospice Directors, you will develop and manage our Clinical Commissioning Groups and their representatives. You will write and develop bids, tenders and business proposals to drive the success of the charity and its service offering.
You will build positive working relationships with other providers, voluntary and statutory bodies across the healthcare market.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Supporting the refresh of Sue Ryder’s end of life service offering and strategy
- Interpreting financial and management information for the Director of Hospices & Fundraising
- Developing business cases for service developments that are commissioner or philanthropically funded
To be considered, you will need:
- Commissioning or business development experience in a health or social care environment
- Experience of developing and improving healthcare services
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated with exceptional relationship building skills
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport
There are lots of great reasons to join us at Sue Ryder and here are a few more - http://www.sueryder.org/careers/benefits
Closing date: 28 February 2017
This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
Interviews will be held week commencing 6th March 2017