Account Manager - Leading B2C Creative Marketing Agency
About The B2C Creative Marketing Agency
My client is a cutting-edge, award-winning B2C creative marketing agency that creates innovative integrated campaigns encompassing visual content, social media engagement and digital media for an impressive list of big-name consumer brands.
This client foster a very friendly and sociable working environment, offering perks such as flexible working hours and a volunteering scheme that complements their socially-conscious approach to how they run their business. They are proud of their excellent staff retention rate and offer a lot of scope for career progression within the company, always looking to promote from within where possible.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team and manage a portfolio of some of their blue-chip clients, already having worked with brands along the lines of Samsung, Smirnoff, Warburtons and Thorpe Park.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will create and implement brand strategy across a range of platforms, working closely with internal teams and clients to ensure projects are smooth-running and meet with the clients' objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Using your excellent client-facing skills, you will maintain and develop relationships with clients and provide a first point of contact, as well as pitch at new business meetings
* Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative and engaging multi-platform strategies for your portfolio of clients
* You will have the opportunity to set KPIs with the clients, continually updating them on progress and achievements
* Preparing reports on key analytics and insight in order to evaluate campaign performance and feed into strategy decision-making
About The Successful Account Manager
If you are currently working at an account management level within a creative agency this could be the ideal next role within an established creative marketing environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* At least 3 years' experience of account handling on big name brands ideally within a creative agency
* Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish with a demonstrable track record of meeting objectives and positively impacting the business as a whole
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients, internal staff and suppliers.
The Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits including 23 days holiday plus extended break over Christmas, flexible working hours, company phone and volunteering scheme.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive